If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regards to these practices please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
We will use your data for the following purposes:
1 – INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
When you purchase something from our store or website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number.
When you purchase products online or by phone we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we collect personal information from you when you correspond with us, for example if you contact us with a query about one of the products or services. Moreover, we collect your information when you agree to provide your details when you visit the A LA BONNE HEURE boutique or contact us by telephone.
2 – HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcement and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our platform and services secure.
We will either ask your expressed consent about using your data when creating an account and provide you with an opportunity to say no.How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com
3 – SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We will disclose your personal information to third party providers for the purpose of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the Section 1 “ INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US” and Section 2 “HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION”.
- We will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We want you to feel confident about using our Platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organisational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
We keep your information for only as long as it is necessary for our purposes, and in particular to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
7 – COOKIES
Please read our Cookies Policy